MOTABILITY CUSTOMERS - COVID-19 UPDATE
Motability have confirmed that:
• If you are coming to the end of your lease it will be automatically extended for six months.
• There is no need to contact Motability to arrange this extension and you will continue to be insured through this period.
• If you plan to leave the Scheme at the end of your current lease you should contact Motability so arrangements can be discussed.
Please click HERE for more information.
If you’re receiving either of the following benefits, you could qualify for a car under the Motability scheme:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC-DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of the Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Even if you can’t drive yourself, you could still get a car on the Motability scheme by nominating a family member, guardian or your carer as your driver.
You should have received an Award Notice with details of your allowance from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). If they haven’t sent you one, or if you’ve mislaid it, simply contact the DWP on: 03457123456.
Remember, if you’re thinking about joining the scheme, you must have at least 12 months of your award remaining.
For more information on awards and benefits from the DWP, visit the Department of Work and Pensions website
Through Ford Motability at Harrisons, you simply turn part or all of that allowance into the car of your choice. We can provide your new Ford with a host of support options including:
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual tax disk
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost. You don’t even have to drive - you can nominate up to two other drivers!
These benefits are available on ALL new Fords and Nil Deposit available on many models. For the current Ford Motability Prices please click here.
You can register in the following ways: Call 01721 721350 , Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here and complete this simple form and we will get in touch to discuss your Motability requirements.