Harrisons are proud to be a Premier Partner of the Motability Scheme, the leading car scheme for disabled people. Motability has currently supplied cars to over 600,000 motorists by exchanging their mobility allowance for a car.
If you’re receiving either of the following benefits, you could qualify for a car under the Motability scheme:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC-DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of the Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
You too could benefit from the exclusive scheme including:
- a new car every three years
- free tyres
- road tax
- breakdown cover
- regular servicing and maintenance
There are no waiting lists, no credit checks and assessments. Please view our latest offers or contact us to discuss your mobility needs.